If you are a Nutella fan, you will love this chilly coffee latte that’s so easy to prepare and so luscious. Also, it’s a fraction of the price if you were to buy it in a coffee café. Make one of these today and see what I’m talking about. It’s Nutellalicious!
*Just a note, you can add your favorite flavored alcholol beverage such as vanilla vodka for an adult drink.
Chilled Nutella Coffee Latte
Serves one – calories 95.9, fat 5 grams, carbs 11.1 grams, protein 1 gram, fiber less than 1 gram
- 8 ounces hot coffee, regular or decaf
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 2 tbsp milk or cream of choice, I used 2 percent dairy milk
- aerosol whipped cream
- shaved bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, optional
- While coffee is still hot, add Nutella and stir until completely melted into coffee. Place in fridge or freezer until nice and cold.
- Pour in milk of choice. Top off with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
That’s it! Sit down and enjoy this wonderful latte, it’s beyond yummy!!!