If you have been on our blog before, you know we have a few different variations of these little square pretzels topped with chocolate of some kind. By now you must have figured out how much I love to make these. It’s the perfect treat. Sweet and salty yumminess in one bite. This time around, I used one of my favorite chocolates. The Lindt dark and milk truffle balls. These are so divine. Stop at one for a guilt free treat. Great for gifts. Everyone loves them!
Chocolate Truffle Pretzels with Slivered Almonds
Servings are depending on how many you want to make that day.
Nutritionals for one – Cal 77, Fat 4.1 g, Carbs 4 g, Fiber 0, Pro 1 g
- Lindt Lindor Truffles – Dark, milk, or white chocolate all work great
- Square Pretzel Snaps
- Slivered Almonds, I used about six for each truffle
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, lay out the pretzel snaps with one truffle on top. Place in oven for only 2 to 3 minutes. Just until you see the chocolate is shiny.
- Take out and gently place 2 to 3 slivered almonds over each truffle. You can crunch them up or leave slivered.
- Place in fridge for 15 minutes. Take out and let sit at room temperature a few minutes before eating.