Recently when out with friends for lunch, we ordered this really delicious flatbread with roasted veggies and chicken. It was so delicious yet pricy. I decided I had to make something similar at home. That’s exactly what I did the next day for lunch. I really liked this one even more! I made it just the way I like the crust, nice and crispy and this time I didn’t add any chicken. The veggies and cheese were just enough. See my shortcuts and make one today. You will love this yummy pizza!
Flatbread Pizza with Roasted Veggies and Cheese
Make one serving
- 1 flatbread/Lavash bread, I like this brand or any whole grain flatbread
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce, I like this brand, tastes just like the pizza restaurant
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 cup from a frozen bag roasted onions and mixed peppers, I love the Trader Joe’s brand, but any market has their own brand.
- ground pepper and sea salt, optional to taste
- 1 tbsp good quality olive oil (for after pizza is baked)
- Preheat oven to package instructions.
- In a medium nonstick pan, Sauté veggies in oil or cooking spray until warmed.
- Lay foil on a cookie sheet, place flatbread only in oven for about 2-3 minutes. Just until you see it’s crisping up just a little.
- Take out and layer all ingredients starting with the sauce and ending with the cheese.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes or until you see sauce bubbling a little and cheese is melted to the way you like it.
- Take out of oven, drizzle oil over pizza.
- Cut into slices and ENJOY!