Submitted by: Crystal Sykes
Crockpot meals are perfect for any busy day throughout the year. This recipe spices it up with pepperoncini peppers.
Hot Italian Shredded Beef
- 3.5 – 4 Pound beef roast (We use a rump roast. Buy whatever is cheapest)
- 1 16oz jar sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 cup water
- 2 Teaspoons Italian seasoning, I used this product Frontier Italian seasoning when I made Crystal’s delicious recipe.
- Add the sliced onion to the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place the roast on top of the onion.
- Add the jar of peppers, juice and all.
- Add the seasoning and the water.
- Cook (Use the low setting on your slow cooker. It will be done after eight hours, but it can go longer.)
- Remove the meat from the crockpot. Once it is cool enough to handle, pull it apart. After you have it all shredded, add it back to the crockpot.
- Take a hearty amount of the meat, and don’t skimp on the juice, and place it on a roll. All that’s left is eating.
Visit the original post for step by step pictures.
More Slow Cooked Meal Recipes: