What I really like about this recipe is that it’s so versatile. Every holiday I change around the color of the M&Ms. Halloween, Christmas and Easter. Even during the year, we make these with regular colored candies. The kids love helping me with this recipe. Have fun and enjoy a few, they are so yummy!
Easter Hugs Pretzel Snaps – Easiest Recipe Ever!
Ingredients: You can decide on the amounts. Here’s the three simple ingredients to get started. Have fun!
- Hershey Hugs
- Small pretzel twists
- Your choice M&M candies or chocolate eggs depending on the time of year.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Have the M&Ms ready in a bowl, set aside.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay out as many pretzels as you plan on making.
- Unwrap Hugs and place in the middle of each pretzel.
- Place in oven for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Take out and quickly place one candy on each Hug.
- Place in fridge for about 10 minutes to set up.