If you are looking for the easiest cookie recipe, this is the one for you. With only 3 ingredients and a few simple steps, you have the most delicious cookie that will be devoured as soon as you serve them. This is a fun and crafty project for the kiddies. My son and I made a bunch of these last year and we are making up more batches this year as well.
HO HO HO!!! Merry Christmas!!
Last Minute Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Cookies
Yields 24 cookies
- Ready to Bake Sugar Cookies , I used Pillsbury, 24 cookies in a package,, 24 cookies in a package
- 24 Hershey Kisses
- Colored M&M candies, I used Christmas colors
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, place parchment paper sheets on two cookie pans.
- Place cookie dough on baking sheet, I was able to get 12 on each cookie pan.
- Bake for about 11 – 12 minutes, take out of oven and place Kiss on the middle of each cookie. Put back in the oven for another 1 – 2 minutes. Make sure the Kiss does not get too soft. Try not to over bake the cookies. If they look too raw before you put the Kiss on, place back in the oven for 1 or 2 more minutes then, take out and place the Kiss on then. When they are out of the oven, quickly place the M&M candies to decorate. Let set up at room temperature or place in fridge for just a couple of minutes. That’s it, you’re done, fast and fun!