It’s that time of year again, all the candy is out in the stores waiting for everyone to buy for Halloween. Well, here’s a quick and easy recipe with healthy ingredients and it’s just as yummy. Have a couple, these are guilt free!
Mini Halloween Dark Chocolate Clusters
- 10 ounce bag dark chocolate chips, I used Ghirardelli 60%
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup brown rice crispy cereal, you can use Rice Krispies if you cant find brown rice cereal.
- 1/4 cup currants
- Colored sprinkles for decoration
Line a large cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper. Place in fridge until ready to use.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, pour chips into bowl, saving about 1/8 cup. Melt on high for 20 second increments. Take out, stir with rubber spatula and put back in for another 20 seconds. Do this until chocolate is melted and shiny. Try not to heat too high or the chocolate will seize.
- Stir in the 1/8 cup of remaining chips. Stir until all the chocolate is completely melted and again, shiny.
- Toss the rest of the ingredients in and stir gently.
- Take cookie sheet out of fridge, with a mini cookie scoop or two teaspoons drop mini clusters onto sheet.
- When all are done, place back in fridge for 10 minutes or until completely set. Take out, let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Note. Store these in a sealed container in fridge for up to 4 day.