Submitted by: Veronica Gantley
I originally made this recipe in the winter when I was wishing for the warmer weather of spring. I think it it festive and love to serve this all winter long. I love to serve a lot of those summer dishes in the winter also.
Enjoy this crunchy and delicious salad!
Ramen Broccoli Slaw
- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seed
- 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- Crush noodles into 1 inch pieces. Open packages and set aside flavor packets.
- Place noodles in bottom of large serving bowl. Top noodles with broccoli slaw, then sprinkle with almonds, sunflower, and onions.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar, oil, vinegar, and flavor packet. Pour over slaw, cover and chill.
- Toss before serving.
Click here to see the original recipe.
More Delicious Summer Inspired Side Dishes:
- Quinoa Salad with Feta, Pomegranate Seeds and Raisins
- No Fat But Creamy Coleslaw
- Caprese Stuffed Tomatoes