This very simple drink is so refreshing. It’s not too sweet and so delicious. I make this for my family on Valentines Day and for any occasion. With only a few ingredients, it’s fast to prepare and everyone will love it. I guess this drink is similar to the famous Shirley Temple. Make this for the ones you love.
Valentines Cherry Fizz
- 1 cup flavored seltzer, I used black cherry
- maraschino cherries
- 2 tsp juice from cherries
- splash fruit juice, I used cranberry, grape and apple work well too.
- ice cubes
- Take a tall glass and put 2 tsp maraschino juice on the bottom.
- Add in splash of fruit juice. Toss in some ice cubes.
- Top off with seltzer and a cherry or two. ENJOY AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!