Decadent Yet Healthy Chocolate Avocado Protein Pudding
Rich Dark Chocolate Creamy
Avocado Protein Pudding!
We love chocolate anything around my house. It’s so nice when I can make something that has yummy chocolate in it and it’s still healthy and not high in fat and calories. Lately avocados have become very popular in cream sauces and many dessert recipes. From ice – cream to cakes and frosting. Here is a very easy vegan chocolate pudding recipe that’s made in no time at all. Everyone loves it and requested at least once a week. Check out the nutritionals. You get a big bang for your calorie bucks with this easy and delicious pudding.
Nutrition: calories 74.5, fat 3.9 g, carbs 7 g, fiber 2.7 g, sugars .3 g, sodium 49.7 mg, protein 4.4 g
Chocolate Avocado Protein Pudding
- 1 medium ripe avocado, washed, peeled and seed removed. Cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp Agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 packets no calorie Stevia all natural sweetener or to taste
- 1/2 cup light unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or soy milk, more if needed
- 1 1/2 scoops vegan chocolate protein powder. Use your favorite protein powder that has no more than 100 calories and less than 2 grams of fat per scoop. I used a Paleo protein powder for this recipe.
- whipped topping or rice whip for vegan version, optional
- Using a blender, magic bullet or food processor, place all the ingredients into the container and blend until all is combined and is thick. If you need more milk, add a little at a time. Remember this is not a smoothie, it’s pudding. A very rich pudding.
- Pour into 6 individual dessert dishes, cover and place in fridge for about a half hour. Store in fridge but must be eaten within one day.
Delicious Chocolate Recipes:
Permanent link to this article: http://skinnysweetsdaily.com/vegan-avocado-chocolate-protein-pudding/