These little chocolate cups are just the right size for a sweet treat that’s sure to please anyone you serve. By adding the whipped topping, you create a much lighter and fluffier pudding, almost like chocolate mousse. With only a few ingredients, you have a beautiful and delectable dessert.
Whipped Chocolate Pudding Graham Cups
Makes 6 servings – calories 148, fat 5 g, carbs 21.5, fiber 0.1, sugars 10.2, protein 2.1
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding, I used chocolate fudge that was sugar free
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping such as Cool Whip or Truwhip
- 6-8 mini graham cracker cups
- sprinkles, optional
- 1 heaping tbsp aerosol whip cream or more whipped topping
- In a large mixing bowl, add pudding mix along with cold milk. Whisk for about two minutes or until you see the pudding starting to thicken.
- Take about 3/4 cup of whipped topping and whisk in pudding. Then, fold in the rest. If there are streaks of white that’s fine.
- Gently pour into little shell. Place on a lined cookie sheet and put in fridge until set, about 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with whip cream and toss some sprinkles. Have fun with it and enjoy!