Three ingredients and three steps to a delicious berry cobbler. You can use any of your favorite fruit you like. I used blueberries and strawberries. This is so easy and always a huge hit. It’s great when you need a quick dessert on hand.
Nutrition: calories 157.8, fat 1.6 g, carbs 34 g, fiber 1.3 g
123 Berry Cobbler
Makes 6 servings
- About 10 ounces of frozen fruit, ( Do not thaw)
- 1/2 box of white or yellow cake mix, I used Betty Crocker, (Do not prepare the cake mix, only the dry is used.)
- About half a can of selter, I used plain but, you can use any flavor
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen fruit ( remember, don’t thaw) in the bottom of a round or square glass or ceramic baking dish that has been lightly misted with cooking spray. Set aside for just a few minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add the half box of cake mix and about 6 to 7 ounces of seltzer and gently mix together. If you are using the vanilla, this is the time to add it.
- Pour mixture over the frozen fruit. Bake uncovered on the top rack of your oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. You may see the fruit bubbling a little too.
- Let cool slightly for just a few minutes and scoop out and enjoy!