Salmon was the first fish my kids tried when they were young and has become one of their favorites. It is a simple fish with a delectable flavor that is not overwhelming to those hesitant to try something new. This basic recipe creates a tender, succulent dish that can be part of your menu as well.
- 2 lb. salmon fillet
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter, melted
- dried dill
- 1 to 2 lemons
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees then prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Lay out the salmon fillet with the skin side down.
- Melt the butter and brush onto the salmon.
- Sprinkle the dill over the salmon.
- Thinly slice the lemon and lay onto of the salmon.
- Bake for 14 to 17 minutes until the salmon has become opaque.
Discover More Fabulous Fish Dishes:
Lemon and Garlic Shrimp
Penne with Cream and Smoked Salmon