Here’s a quick and easy cookie recipe that’s so delicious and works if you are gluten free, vegan, or sugar free. It was a home run with my whole family and I hope with yours. Give it a try!
Nutrition: calories 77, fat 4.6 g, carbs 7.4 g, fiber 1.3 g, sugars 5 g, sodium 23.3 mg, protein 2.3 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 2
Best No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies!
Makes 24 cookies
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill almond meal/flour
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup all natural chunky peanut butter, no sugar or salt added added
- 1 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tps date nectar or honey
- Sweet Leaf all natural Stevia to taste. I used 2 small packets.
- Dash of salt
Have a cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper and set aside until ready.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except Stevia until well combined. This may take about 1 to 2 minutes. Scrape down sides once or twice to make sure all is combined. If the mixture is not holding together, add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and pulse once or twice. Check for sweetness and add Stevia to taste then pulse once or twice again.
- Take mixture out and place in a bowl in fridge for about 20 to 30 minutes to set up.
- Take out and roll into 24 balls. Place on lined cookie sheet and then press down with tines of fork for classic PB cookie pattern. Place back in fridge for about 15 minutes and enjoy!
Store cookies in fridge up to 4 days.