Submitted by: Crystal Sykes
These delicious fruit and nut bars pack a punch! Soak in the natural, healthy energy with each bite. Best part is that you can create them anytime you wish at a cheaper price than the average store bought energy bar.
Blueberry Muffin Fruit and Nut Bars
- 1 cup dried dates (try to find no sugar added)
- 1 cup dried blueberries (try to find no sugar added)
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Add the dates and blueberries to a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Add the walnuts and pulse until well chopped.
- Add the peanut butter and pulse until well mixed.
- Turn mixture onto a baking with parchment paper.
- Form into bars and chill. Make sure to pack the mixture tightly, and that the bars are not too thin. Otherwise, they will fall apart.
Additional Healthy Snack Recipes: