Submitted By: Crystal Sykes, Simply Playful Fare
The spiciness of Buffalo Chicken is usually enjoyed with chicken wings. Who ever thought a meatball could have all this fantastic flavor offered in an individual bite. Try some of these the next time you need a delicious, flavor packed appetizer.
Nutrition for 4 meatballs: 356 calories, 15.2g fat, 6.1g carbohydrates, 45.8g protein
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 1/4lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1/3 cup blue cheese
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Franks Wing Sauce
- Dump all of the ingredients, except the Franks Wing Sauce, into a mixing bowl and mix together by hand.
- Roll into about 1 inch meatballs and place on a generously greased baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20-30 minutes or until meatballs are cooked. The turkey will release extra fat and juices, so don’t worry if it looks like everything melted out of the meatballs. Because it didn’t.
- Place meatballs in a crock pot set on warm, and add Franks Wing Sauce. Mix to coat.
View amazing step by step photos from the original recipe from Crystal’s website.
More Tantalizing Appetizer Recipes: