For my family of 4 Nonna’s A La Vodka Sauce makes enough for a second meal. To make it a little different so I don’t hear “This again?” from the kids I add another protein, such as shrimp or chicken and peas. It is a lifesaver on a busy day do have something homemade that is quick to make.
- Nonna's A La Vodka Sauce
- 4 thin boneless chicken cutlets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 8.5 oz can of peas, drained (I used Le Sueur Very Young Small Peas)
- 1 lb Pasta
- Make a batch of Nonna's A La Vodka Sauce
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and sauté in oil over medium until no longer pink. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add drained peas to the chicken to warm.
- Cook pasta until al dente. Drain water. Then add sauce, chicken and peas. Serve & enjoy!
Other Time Saver Recipes:
Meatball Pot Pie Casserole
Chicken Casserole with Pineapple and Garlic
Creamy Chicken and Spinach Casserole