Submitted by: Crystal Sykes
Sumptuous salad to bring to a luncheon that everyone will love. Best part is that most of the ingredients may be in your pantry and refrigerator.
- Chopped up left over chicken, about 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (if too dry, add more)
- 2 Celery stalks, diced
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 ½ teaspoons curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Romaine lettuce optional
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl (except the romaine) and mix together. If desired, serve on top of romaine leaves.
View Crystal’s original recipe by clicking here.
Another Appetizer for Children Young and Old Alike: