Years ago while living in Atlanta, I had a small catering company. This was one of the desserts that was often requested for repeat customers. I would suggest this as well for first timers. Now, I use the reduced fat cream cheese, you can’t tell the difference. It’s smooth, creamy and oh so delicious.
Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 Ready Crust graham cracker crust, regular or reduced fat
- 1 8-ounce package reduced fat block cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter, I used Skinny all natural
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 8-ounce tub Cool Whip, lite
- 1/2-3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand held mixer, whip cream cheese until fluffy. Add sifted powdered sugar. Mix until all is incorporated. Add peanut butter, continue to mix until light and fluffy. Add salt and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add the whole tub of Cool Whip and mix on low speed. Then with a rubber spatula, dig down and make sure all is combined.
- Gently pour into prepared crust and smooth with the spatula. Sprinkle with mini chips. Place in freezer for about 1 hour. The pie is ready to serve. Store the pie in fridge up to 3 days.
Scrumptious Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes:
Pistachio Peanut Butter Energy Bites
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cornflake Bars
Yummy Peanut Butter Cookies!