These wontons are a great treat for when you’re craving something crunchy or sweet ‘n salty. They are super easy to make and can be baked in less than 10 minutes. If you have any extra wonton wrappers, you can freeze them for next time.
Nutrition: 1 serving – calories 194, fat 1.8, carbs. 37, fiber 2.2, protein 6.2, Weight Watchers points 5
Crispy Cinnamon Wonton Wrappers
- 8 Nasoya wonton wrappers (or wrappers that have 160 calories for 8 pieces and no more than 1 gram of fat)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp light butter spread (such as Land O Lakes with canola)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the wrappers into triangles to make 16 pieces.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Lay the wrapper on the parchment paper and use the cooking spray on the wrappers as well.
- Melt the butter spread and brush over the wrappers.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the wontons evenly and spray with cooking spray one more time.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 5-8 minutes. You will see the wrappers starting to brown.
- Take the wontons out of the oven and they will become crispy in just a few minutes.