If you have ever read the labels for granola you know how many fat and calories a small amount has. Here is a yummy, guilt free version that I know you will love. This was a big hit with my daughter and her friends at her last party.By the way, this is ONE serving just for YOU!
Nutrition: calories 158.4, Fat 1.7, carbs. 31.3, fiber 3.7, protein 5.6
Crunchy Low Fat / Low Calorie Granola
- 1/3 cup regular oats (not instant)
- 1/3 cup puffed rice cereal (it’s the cereal usually on the bottom shelf in the cereal aisle)
- 1/3 cup puffed whole wheat cereal
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple flavor pancake syrup
- 1 little box raisins (about a tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 265-275 degrees (the temperature depends on your oven. My oven runs hot).
- Spray an 8 X 8 non stick baking pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the syrup to the dry ingredients and toss into the baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes until granola turns light brown and is crispy. While the granola is baking, toss the granola a few times so it bakes evenly.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before sprinkling with raisins.