Here is a really easy recipe to put together for the family or for when company stops by. You can dress it up to look really elegant or just take a bite of Nutella heaven with the crunchy cookie cups. It’s sure to be a hit anytime.
Nutrition: calories 69, fat 3.4 g, carbs 9.4 g, fiber .3 g, sugars 3.3 g, sodium 137.6 mg, protein 1.5 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 2
Creamy Nutella in Crunchy Cookie Cups
Makes 14 filled cups
- 1 tube Pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 6 Tbsp Nutella
- 1/8 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, spray a mini 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside for just a few minutes.
- Open the tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls, lay out on a cutting board or clean surface. Take about a little less than half of one already scored piece of dough and gently roll into a ball. (You don’t want to overwork the dough or it will be tough when it’s baked)
- Place in prepared pan and with your fingers, spread to make a little cup. Do this with the remaining dough. You will have enough for 14 cups.
- Spray the back of a measuring tablespoon with cooking spray and gently make an indent into each cup.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes until the bottoms and the cups are light brown.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, fill each one with 1/2 tablespoon of Nutella and then sprinkle with the peanuts and mini chips.
That’s it! Enjoy this delicious, cute treat!
Fabulous Nutella Recipes: