Hello friends. Here’s an easy and decadent chocolate fudge recipe. Savor every bite!
Nutrition: calories 90.3, fat 4.2 g, carbs 5.3 g, fiber less than 1 g, sugars 12.3 g, sodium 15.5 mg, protein 1.3 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 3
Decadent Chocolate Fudge
Makes 36 pieces
- 3/4 cup super fine sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated skim milk, I used skim
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Spray a 8 inch square pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment or wax paper with an overhang on two sides. Spray again and set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, add the sugar, milk and butter. Bring to a boil. Stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to medium low and boil gently for about 3 to 4 minutes. Keep stirring often.
- Add the chips and marshmallow along with the salt. Stir in for a minute then take off the heat and stir until nice and smooth. Add the vanilla extract and stir once or twice until fully mixed in.
- Pour into the prepared pan and smooth out. Let cool on wire rack until completely cooled down. Then place in fridge for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Cut into 36 squares. Nice to serve with fresh fruit.