This cute recipe was created by Regina’s kids Derrick and Tori. They had a lot of fun with it and you must check out their Youtube video that goes along with the easy and yummy recipe.
Nutrition per cup: calories 183.1, fat 2.4 g, carbs 40.3 g, fiber 0.5 g, protein 3.9 g, Weight Watchers PointsPlus® 5
- 2 cups skim or 1 % milk
- 1 box (4 serving) instant chocolate pudding, regular or sugar free works.
- 15 reduced fat Oreo Cookies, crushed up
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Cool whip, regular or low fat, more if needed
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup, optional
- 10-20 gummy worms
- decoration of your choice, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pudding mix with the milk. Whisk for about 2 minutes for a soft set.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Place in fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Fold in half of the cookie crumbs. Just eyeball it.
- Scoop out into 10 clear plastic 6 to 7 ounce cups.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cookie crumbs over the pudding then, decorate with the gummy worms and anything else you want. The kids found some flowers and gummy frogs and millet puffs to look like fertilizer. Hey, we wanted these to look authentic. Ha ha!
Check out their Video:
More Terrific Pudding Recipes: