Here is the easiest recipe to make. Three ingredients to Oreo happiness. No excuses not to have a decadent dessert anytime of day.
Nutritional: calories 165; fat 2.3 g; carbs 29.5 g; fiber .5 g; sugars 21.5 g; sodium 174.5 mg; protein 6.1 g; Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 4
Easiest Creamy Oreo Parfait
- 1 6-ounce container Yoplait light vanilla yogurt
- 2 reduced fat Oreo cookies
- 2 Tbsp aerosol whipped cream
- Find one of your prettiest parfait glasses and fill with a third of Yoplait
- Now crunch up one and a half of the cookies and sprinkle some over the first layer
- Repeat until you are done with the Yoplait and the cookie crumbs. Place the remaining half on top of the parfait.
- Spray some of the whipped cream and dig in! I love this treat and it really tastes so scrumptious! Enjoy!
A few other Delicious Parfait Recipes: