This is another easy frozen treat that is a huge hit around here. In this recipe I only use a small amount of peanut butter so use any brand you like. You can use chunky if you prefer. Only 3 ingredients and oh so delish!
Nutrition: 1 cookie sandwich – calories 84, fat 2.5, carbs. 13.9, fiber .06, protein 1.5, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 2
Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 2 sheets Nabisco chocolate graham crackers
- 2 heaping tbsp Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 Tbsp regular creamy or chunky peanut butter
- In a small bowl mix the Cool whip with the peanut butter.
- Break each cracker in half to make 4 squares. Spread the mixture over one cracker and place the other half on top gently. Some may squeeze out but not a big deal. It freezes up nicely.
- Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap, freeze for a few hours until firm.
More Fabulous Hand Held Frozen Dessert Recipes:
No Fat Orange Creamsicle Pops
Nutella Frozen Sandwich Treats
Frozen Chocolate Chip Banana Yogurt Pops