Submitted by: Crystal Sykes, Simply Playful Fare
Eggs Benedict not only offers a beautiful presentation, but is a complete meal when served with fruit or a small salad. Perhaps the trickiest part of this meal is poaching the eggs, but after following the steps as layer out by Simply Playful Fare you will find that it is really quite easy.
Easy Eggs Benedict
- 4 eggs
- 4 English Muffins halves
- ½ lb sliced ham
- 1 packet Hollandaise sauce
- Poach the eggs. To see narrative instructions follow this link.
- Fry the ham until the desired crispiness has been achieved.
- Toast the English muffins, and place on a plate, open faced.
- Add the ham to the English muffins.
- Place the poached eggs on top of the ham.
- Top with Hollandaise and serve.
For fabulous step by step photos visit Crystal’s original post.
More Breakfast Recipes: