I love recipes that are so easy to prepare I don’t even need to look at the recipe anymore. This recipe is one of them. I cut the calories and fat by using fat free milk and sugar free pudding mix. If you want to use the regular pudding, go ahead, it will be perfect just like this one is.
Easy Peasy Black And White Poke Cake
- 1 package Betty Crocker white cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups cold water
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, for cake mix
- 1 small box Chocolate Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding mix
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, for pudding mix
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a glass 13×9 baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Mix first 4 ingredients with hand mixer until blended. About 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake about 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately poke deep holes in cake at 1-inch intervals, using handle of wooden spoon.
- Beat pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract in large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes until thickened. Pour into holes and spread gently and evenly over cake. Place in fridge for about 1 hour.
- Toss sprinkles on top
- Take out spread on the Cool Whip and place back in fridge for another hour.
- Cut into 16 pieces and ENJOY! It’s so yummy!