These are one my kids’ favorite cookies. They have become a staple around here. So easy to make and really delish. I bet they will become a favorite with you too.
Nutrition: For two cookies, calories 123, fat 3.4g, carbs 21.6g, fiber 0.4g, sugar 9.2g, sodium 130.2mg, protein 1.3g, Weight Watchers® points: 3
Easy Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 4 1/2 dozen cookies
Serving Size: 2
- 1/4 cup baby apple sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar, or 1/2 granulated and 1/2 brown sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 3/4 cups Heart healthy Bisquick
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Have two cookies sheets lined with parchment paper and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix apple sauce, butter, sugar, vanilla and egg. Stir in Bisquick, mix well, dig deep down to get all ingredients incorporated. Add the chips. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and place on cooling rack.
Irresistible Cookie Recipes: