We love pumpkin around here as you can tell from a few of the recipes on the web site. I think it is such a healthy ingredient and has great flavor. I wanted to try to incorporate a brownie with a cheese cake and came up with this recipe. They were a tremendous hit with my daughter and her friends so here is the recipe for you to try and enjoy. They are really delish!
Nutrition: per brownie – calories 158.3, fat 2.1g, carbs 29.7g, fiber 1.5g, protein 4.1g, sugars 20.2g, sodium 214.8mg, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 4
Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with heavy duty foil, making sure foil is tucked well into corners and there is at least 1 inch overhanging the top of pan on all sides. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix all brownie ingredients by hand until well blended and pour into bottom of your prepared baking pan.
- In another large mix the two cheeses with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and beat again until smooth.
- With a rubber spatula pour the cheese mix over the brownie batter and smooth out to create an even layer.
- Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes. Turn the pan around halfway through baking time. The edges should look set. Let cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover with plastic wrap, be careful not to touch the surface. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 6-7 hours or overnight.
- Grasp overhanging foil on two sides and lift out brownies and place them on a cutting board. Cut into 16 squares.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days in your fridge and enjoy this decadent treat!
Delicious Pumpkin Recipes:
Pumpkin Spice Harvest Cupcakes
Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Granola Bars
Spiced Pumpkin Cookies