I remember when I was growing up my mom would make a pudding dessert with these little pound cakes filled with pudding, and she topped it off with whipped cream. Well, she used full fat milk to make the pudding and, of course her whipped cream was made with heavy whipping cream and lots of sugar. I was shopping in my regular market and came across these mini shells that reminded me of that special dessert my mom made. These however, are much lower in fat and calories but taste just as delish. You can find them in the produce department.
This is so easy and fast.
Nutrition: per filled shell – calories 125, fat 2, carbs. 24.1, fiber 0.3, protein 2.1,Weight Watchers PointsPlus® 3
Individual Chocolate Pudding Cake
- 2 Specialty Bakers dessert shells (or another brand similar in calories, they should have 80 calories each and less than a gram of fat per shell.)
- 1 Jell-O sugar free chocolate pudding cup
- 4 tbsp Redi whip whipped cream (or any aerosol whipping topping in the can)
- 2 tsp mini chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows, optional
- Take half the pudding cup and place in 1 shell and then the other half in the other shell. Eyeball the 2 tablespoons of whipped cream on top of each pudding. Toss mini chips over along with the marshmallows.
- That’s it! Now go and Enjoy!
Check Out These Cake Recipes Next:
Gooey Chocolate Fudge Cake
Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
Moist Lower Fat Cream Cheese Pound Cake