Submitted By: Veronica Gantley
With all the sweets I consumed last month, I thought I would enjoy and share a recipe that is a bit more healthy.
Fennel and Grapefruit Salad
- 1 whole grapefruit peeled
- 2 bulbs fennel stalks sliced thin
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Working over a large bowl slice between the white membranes of the grapefruit. Release the segments and allow the juice to drip into the bowl. Squeeze any remaining juice into bowl.
- Add olive oil, fennel and herbs. Toss to combine.
- Arrange salad on platter.
- Crumble feta cheese over grapefruit mixture.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top and serve.