Fresh Fruit Salsa
I have been seeing this recipe a lot lately and thought that I would share my version. These few key ingredients come together fabulously to create a delectable, healthy snack.
- 2 tbsp. apricot or raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 kiwi
- 16 oz. strawberries
- Hull strawberries and chop. I like to use a hard boil egg slicer to begin the chopping process. Add to a medium mixing bowl.
- Peel and chop the kiwi. Add to bowl.
- Peel and chop the apple in the same small size as the kiwi and strawberries. Add to bowl.
- Mix together the jam and orange juice, then stir into fruit.
- Serve with cinnamon pita chips as a snack. Or for breakfast over cereal, waffles or oatmeal.
Fresh Fruit Recipes to Try Next:
Strawberry Balsamic Delight
Watermelon, Feta and Kiwi Napoleons
Fresh Berries With Cashew Cream
Permanent link to this article: https://skinnysweetsdaily.com/fresh-fruit-salsa/