You will probably love how easy this cake is to prepare. One bowl, no beaters needed and you have the most delicious, moist and sweet cake that everyone is going to love. Have the kids help you with this one.
Funfetti Dump Cake
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding, I used sugar free
- 2 cups milk, I used 1 percent
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray an 8X8 baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss in dry cake mix, dry pudding mix and whisk until all clumps are gone. Add vanilla extract into milk and pour into bowl. With a large wire whisk, mix until completely combined. Toss in ¼ cup chips.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned. When you touch the cake lightly it should slightly spring back and then check with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle the remaining chips with a sprinkles. Let cool for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy your fun cake, it’s so yummy!