This delicious and yummy treat is what I have waiting for my daughter when she comes home from college. I have been making this for her since she’s a little girl and this is the first thing she wants when she gets home. Then, she gets a batch to take back to school for her and her roommates to enjoy. It’s such an easy recipe to follow, add your own touch and have fun.
Gooey Golden Graham S’ Mores Bars
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 1 (10 oz.) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 oz.) box Golden Grahams Cereal
- 3/4 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows for topping
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips melted with 1/2 tsp canola oil for drizzling on top (Do this either over a double boiler or in the microwave)
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- In a large pot over low to medium heat, melt butter with mini marshmallows.
Don’t allow to burn. Stir frequently and melt gently until smooth.
- Take pot off of heat. Stir in cereal. You can crunch up some if you want to. Stir until mixture is totally combined.
- Transfer mixture to another bowl (this will help it cool faster) Wait just a few minutes before stirring in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Sprinkle remaining marshmallows and gently press down. Drizzle melted chocolate over the bars and let cool completely. Do not put into fridge. Let cool at room temperature.
Slice up and enjoy!