Submitted By: Crystal Sykes, Simply Playful Fare
Craving a little Mediterranean? Enjoy this delicious dish on its own or with a scrumptious salad!
Nutrition: 226 calories, 6.4g fat, 29.2g carbohydrates, 13.9g protein, 3.3g fiber
- 1 1/4 cup quinoa
- 2 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Greek seasoning (found in the grocery spice section)
- 1 chicken breast cooked (with Greek seasoning)
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, sliced Green onions (optional garnish)
- Cook quinoa according to directions on the box, substituting the chicken broth for water. Set aside.
- Season the chicken breast with Greek seasoning. Cube and set aside.
- Mix mostly cooled ingredients together and add extra Greek seasoning to taste.
- Add sliced green onions to garnish.
Crystal has shared some fabulous step by step photos on her website. Click here to view.
More Quinoa Based Recipes:
Permanent link to this article: https://skinnysweetsdaily.com/greek-quinoa/