Submitted By: Liz Hughes
These spicy wings have tons of flavor and a little added heat. Serve with slaw to help cool your mouth between bites!
Grilled Spicy and Sweet Chicken Wings
Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup balsamic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chili garlic sauce (such as sriracha)
- 3 – 4 ilbs chicken wings (restaurant style)
- In a large bowl whisk together vinegar, honey and chili sauce. Set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high (350-450 degrees F, 400 is optimal). Place wings on direct heat and grill 15 minutes per side. The skin should be crispy and lightly charred.
- Remove wings from grill and add to bowl the of sauce. Toss wings until each one is coated with sauce.
- Return wings to grill and cook for 10-15 minutes over indirect heat.