This recipe is sure to be a good choice next time you have a chocolate craving. It’s healthy and really delicious. So simple to prepare too.
Nutrition: calories 80, fat 7.2 g, carbs 5.5 g, protein .5 g, fiber .9 g, Weight Watchers PointsPlus® 2
Healthy Dark Chocolate Mini Bars
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil, softened, not melted. (This is very important to have the best consistency for finished product)
- 2 tbsp heaping unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1-2 tbsp agave nectar, honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract or powdered vanilla
- Nuts, coconut flakes optional for topping
- If needed, softened the coconut oil by placing in the microwave for just a few seconds.
- Mix all ingredients (except toppings) with a small wire whisk in a medium mixing bowl until smooth. The mixture will be thick.
- Spread into a pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with toppings if you chose. With hands, shape into a square. Place in freezer for at least 20 to 30 minutes. Take out, cut into small squares or rectangles and enjoy!
This has to be stored in the freezer.
More Incredible Candy Recipes:
Dark Chocolate Clusters Loaded with Dried Fruit
Delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
Crunchy Protein Quinoa Chocolate Truffles