This cheesecake is healthy and really high in protein. I have it for breakfast many mornings. It has a slightly tart flavor, not too sweet. My kids love it too. I make a few of these, jar them, close them up and they are ready for anyone to grab the next day. Great for anytime of day. I hope you enjoy this yummy and healthy treat!
Nutrition: calories 197, fat 6.4 g, carbs 18.8 g, fiber 4.7 g, sugars 10.5 g, protein 19.9 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 5
High Protein Chocolate Cheesecake In A Jar
- 2 cups 1% cottage cheese
- 7 ounces farmer cheese, found next to the cottage cheese
- 3 ounces fat free or reduced fat cream cheese, or mix the two
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2- Tbsp honey, agave, or maple syrup
- 1-2 packets all natural Stevia or to taste
- Aerosol whipped cream for garnish
- Grated chocolate for garnish, optional
- In a food processor, place the cheeses in and whirl up until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whirl again until nice and smooth.
- Taste test and make sure it has enough sweetness. Remember, this is a tart tasting cheesecake.
- Spoon out into small mason jars or containers with lids and place in fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Take out and spray a little cream and chocolate if you want and enjoy!