So many of us have our own variety of this popular dish. I took my sister’s delicious recipe and changed just a few ingredients around to make it my own. Also, everything is mixed in one bowl to make it a quick prep recipe.
Nutrition: calories 192.8, fat 4.7 g, carbs 32.7 g, fiber 1.2 g, protein 6.4 g, Weight Watchers PointsPlus® 5
In A Jiffy Corn Casserole
- 1 box Jiffy corn mix 8.5 ounces
- 15.24 ounce can yellow corn
- 14.75 ounce can cream style corn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 6 ounce container fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk, I used 2 %
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, mist a round or square casserole dish with cooking spray, set aside
- In a large mixing bowl. combine all the ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula, making sure you get all the dry mix from the bottom all incorporated into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared dish and bake anywhere from 45 to 60 minutes. Check with a wooden skewer or toothpick. There should be some moist crumbs on. Let sit and cool about 15 minutes.
- Spoon up and enjoy! It's so yummy!
For Another Great Recipe with Corn Try:
Delicious Double Corn Bread