Submitted by: Gunjan Dudani, Kiipfit
Kumato (brown tomatoes) are unique in color and taste. They have firm and juicy texture making them perfect for raw salads.
Kumato Salad with Burrata and Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 cups dry roasted and salted Macadamia nuts (about 17 pieces)
- 2 basil leaves (for grinding)
- 1 chopped basil leaf (to garnish)
- ¼ cup burrata cheese (mashed)
- 6 whole kumato (small square pieces)
- 1 whole avocado (chopped)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp tajin seasoning
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Grind the macadamia nuts and 2 basil leaves together.
- Empty the nut mix in a bowl and add the mashed burrata cheese to it and set it aside.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients along with the nut and cheese mix (except hemp seeds and 1 basil leaf).
- Top the salad with hemp seeds and garnish with the basil leaf.
- Serve immediately.
To view the original recipe click here.
More Recipes Using Avocados: