This wonderfully light and refreshing dessert is very easy to make on a weeknight for a lovely family dinner. My husband loves this pie because it “tastes like summer” all year round. Enjoy!
Nutrition: calories 235, fat 3.9 with the fat free ice cream, carbs 39, fiber 1, protein 3.4, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 5
Light And Luscious Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
- Keebler Ready Crust reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- 4 cups low fat vanilla ice cream
- 2 servings from a frozen lemonade concentrate can (or to taste)
- 8 tbsp light whipped topping in the can (by the way, aerosol cans offer a big bang for your calorie buck)
- Lemon zest to taste
- Soften the ice cream at room temperature for a bit or put in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Mix the ice cream with the frozen lemonade concentrate. You can use an electric mixer or a wire whisk.
- Zest just about 1/4 of the lemon into the mixture and pour into the pie crust.
- Cover with the lid that comes with the crust and freeze for at least 4 hours (if you have time in the morning, make it after the kids are off to school, then it will be ready when you all sit down for dinner that night).
- When you take it out of the freezer, spray with 8 tablespoons of the whipped cream and sprinkle with the rest of the zest.
I hope you all love this as much as my family does.
Pie Recipes You Will Love: