Enjoy these muffins any time of day, for breakfast or dessert; they are not too sweet. I have served these at holiday dinners and displayed them in a bread basket. They were a huge hit with guests! Enjoy!
Nutrition: calories 174.3, fat 1.6, carbs. 38, fiber 1, protein 1.4. Weight Watchers points 5
Quick And Easy Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 – 15 oz can pumpkin (not pie filling, real pumpkin)
- 1 box Betty Crocker super moist cake mix (any vanilla flavor, we like the butter flavor)
- 4 tbsp milk of your choice, a little more if needed, 1 – 2 tbsp.
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 -4 tbsp sugar to sprinkle on top before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Line cupcake foil liners and mist with cooking spray
- With an ice cream scoop, fill each cup.
- Right before baking sprinkle the sugar over the top of each of the muffins.
- Sprinkle a drop more cinnamon if you like. Bake approx 15-20 minutes until you see the tops are slightly brown.
- Test with a wooden skewer. It should come out clean with a few dry crumbs