This cake has become a family and company favorite as well as an internet favorite! It’s so easy to put together and oh so yummy. I hope you enjoy this dessert as much as we all do.
Nutrition: calories 187, fat 6.7 g, carbs 30.2 g, fiber .5 g, sugars 19 g, sodium 153 mg, protein 2 g
Millionaire Marshmallow Fluff Cake
Makes 12 servings
For the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, usually around 6 to 8 whole crackers, plus 3 tablespoons to sprinkle on top
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
For the marshmallow fluff filling:
- 20 regular marshmallows
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup milk, I used 2%
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened to room temp.
- 8 ounces Cool Whip light
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
See our fun Youtube video on how to make this yummy cake! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwV_RcnEWBM&t=5s
- Mist a square 8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Mix everything together in a medium bowl and press into the prepared pan. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 5 to 7 minutes. Take out and let cool on the counter while preparing the filling.
- In a heavy saucepan, pour in 1/3 cup of milk and add the marshmallows. Cook at low heat until all melted. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Place the cream cheese and vanilla in a mixing bowl and using a hand held mixer, beat just until fluffy. add the marshmallow mixture and beat on low speed until all is combined.
- Fold in the Cool whip. Pour filling into prepared pan and smooth out.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top. Place in fridge for at least 4 hours.
More Fabulous Recipes Using Graham Crackers: