When short on time, look in your freezer and pantry. I bet you can put together a delicious family meal that the whole family will love. Here’s one of mine.
Nutrition: calories 297.8, fat 7.1 g, carbs 41.2 g, protein 19.5 g, fiber 4 g, Weight Watchers PointsPlus® 8
Meatball Pot Pie Casserole
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetable, thawed slightly
- 8 frozen meatballs, cut into to halves or quarters, I used Trader Joes turkey, slightly thawed
- 1 jar or can chicken or turkey gravy
- 1 cup Bisquick, I used Heart Healthy
- 1/2 milk, plus 2 tbsp. if needed, I used 2 %
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, have a cookie sheet lined with foil ready and set aside.
- Mist a round or square casserole dish with cooking spray. Toss the veggies, cut up meatballs and gravy in the casserole dish and mix gently.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir the Bisquick, milk and egg together. Pour over filling and gently smooth around. Place dish onto baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until you see bubbling and the crust is golden brown.
- When you take out, let cool for only 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy this hearty, delicious meal. I served this with a salad and fresh homemade ice tea.
Delve into These Other Dinner Recipes: