Here is another easy, quick recipe using one of my all time favorite ingredients, Nutella! I bet you will love these as much as we do around here.
Nutrition: calories 83, fat 3.4 g, carbs 11 g, fiber .8 g, sugars 8.5 g, sodium 20. 7 mg, protein 1.8 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 2
Mini Skinny Nutella Cupcake/Muffins
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, I used Dutch processed for this recipe
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 24 Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees; line a mini muffin pan with paper or foil liners and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl add the Nutella, brown sugar, Egg Beaters and vanilla. Mix with a rubber spatula.
- Add the flours, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Using a hand held mixer mix until well blended.
- Fill each mini muffin cup with batter. You will have enough for 24 mini muffins.
- Now place a chocolate chip in the middle of each muffin.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes. Rotate the pan after 5 minutes and check after 10 minutes. You don’t want to over bake these.
- Take out when a toothpick comes out clean or with dry crumbs. Let cool on rack for about 15 minute then invert them onto the cooling rack.
More Fabulous Muffin Recipes:
Healthy Moist Spiced Apple Muffins
Healthy Low Fat Gluten Free Chocolate Muffins
Orange Scented Chia Seed Muffins