So friends, here is another Nutella recipe. Come on… is there anything better? I just gave a friend a small spoonful of Nutella right out of the jar. She had never even heard of it (imagine that!) and she went crazy for it! I told her everything in moderation; don’t make this a habit but use this great product in some of her desserts. While she was here, I whipped this up and I ended up sending her home with half of the cake for her family to enjoy. I hope you find this new recipe as yummy as we do. It’s great to serve for company and makes such a pretty presentation.
Nutrition: calories 160, fat 2.6 g, carbs 31 g, fiber 0.4 g, sugars 18.2 g, sodium 296 mg, protein 2.4 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 4
Nothing Better Than Nutella Bundt Cake!
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Super moist cake mix, any of the chocolate flavors will do.
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters or any egg substitute
- 1 cup low fat chocolate milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp whipped topping per slice of cake (16 Tbsp in all)
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar to sprinkle on top
- chocolate sauce–optional
- fresh fruit–optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the mix along with the water, chocolate milk, and Egg Beaters. Mix well with a rubber spatula.
- Now, add in the rest of the ingredients and using a hand held mixer, beat up until light and fluffy.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for about 40 to 50 minutes. Rotate the pan around after 25 minutes. A wooden skewer or toothpick should come out clean or with dry crumbs on it.
- Let your dessert cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Then invert onto the wire rack and let cool for a few minutes upside down then turn back over until completely cooled.
- Place on a serving plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
Scrumptious Chocolate Cake Recipes: