Recently we went to our friends house for a BBQ, I had baked brownies but remembered one of their kids didn’t eat chocolate. So, I happen to have an angel food cake in the freezer along with Cool Whip. Viola! Dessert!
Pantry Peach Angel Trifle Cake
- 1 prepared angel food cake, sliced up
- 1 tub Cool Whip, light or regular
- 1 large can sliced peaches, cut each piece in half
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add the vanilla extract right into the Cool Whip tub and mix gently, sprinkle in the cinnamon, mix again.
- In an 8X8 square glass pan, lay some of the sliced cake on the bottom, layer some Cool Whip, and then some peaches. Do this until you finished with Cool Whip on top. I made two layers.
- Sprinkle a little more cinnamon on top of the cake and place in fridge for a couple of hours.
That’s it! Spoon out and enjoy!
Great Fruit Based Recipes:
Fresh Fruit Salsa
Pantry Apple Crumble Cake
Easy Crispy Pantry Peach Cobbler