Ok, hold on! These are so yummy and easy to make. We make them all the time for a delish snack or dessert.
Nutrition: calories 74, fat 5.4, carbs 7.6, fiber 0.6, protein 0.7, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 2
- 24 low fat Graham cracker squares
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Land O’Lakes light butter with canola oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp chopped pecans (chopped almonds, cashews, and walnuts also work great)
- Place graham crackers in single layer on an ungreased cookie lined with either non stick aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Heat the butter and sugar to a boil, stirring constantly for about a minute.
- Remove from heat and wait a few minutes to cool slightly and then add the vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the crackers, spread evenly.
- Keep spreading with the back of a spoon or spatula until all the crackers have the mixture on them.
- Sprinkle the pecans.
- Bake approx 7-10 minutes until bubbly.
- Cool a few minutes until the crackers firm up.
Makes 24 graham cracker squares.
Delicious Bar Recipes to Try Next: