Roasted Butternut Squash
I like convenience with busy schedules. So, when I find veggies already cup up in the market, I’m happy to grab them and be able to save steps when making dinner for the family. Most markets carry cut up squash in the produce section. If you can’t find this you can use frozen squash.
Nutrition: calories 71.6, fat 3.6 g, carbs 11 g, fiber 3.2 g, protein .9 g, Weight Watchers PointsPlus® 2
- 1 cut up butternut squash cubed. This should be around 2 - 3 cups
- 1 1/2 tbs olive or coconut oil
- Kosher or sea salt
- ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, optional
- Fresh basil or parsley for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, place your squash and toss with the olive oil. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss again until all is coated.
- Have a cookie sheet lined with non stick aluminum foil and mist with cooking spray. Place the squash in the pan and make sure all is in a single layer.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes until the squash is soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Other Side Dish Choices:
Permanent link to this article: https://skinnysweetsdaily.com/roasted-butternut-squash/